Handling the High Profile Case: Ethical Considerations
Please join us on January 29 at 3 p.m. EST for our first Final Fridays Webinar of 2016. This ethics presentation by Assistant State Attorney, Bernie de la Rionda, of the Fourth Judicial Circuit of Florida focuses on dealing with the high profile criminal c...
FACT SHEET: New Executive Actions to Reduce Gun Violence and Make Our Communities Safer
THE WHITE HOUSE Office of the Press Secretary FACT SHEET: New Executive Actions to Reduce Gun Violence and Make Our Communities Safer Gun violence has taken a heartbreaking toll on too many communities across the country. Over the past decade in Ame...
Now You See: A Celebration of Courageous Kids
Join the Fox Valley Technical College, Missing and Exploited Children Technical Training Assistance Program for a live webinar to discuss “Now You See: A Celebration of Courageous Kids (NYS)”, a project by the Suffolk County DA’s Office and CAC in Bo...
- @POTUS bans the use of solitary confinement in federal prisons for juvenile offenders. https://t.co/dBCMM9U2Nq
[2 weeks ago]
- Darcel Clark makes history as New York’s first African-American Female District Attorney #BronxDistrictAttorney https://t.co/nfR0mHXoAD
[3 weeks ago]
- APA Board Member @Philly_DAsOfc @DASethWilliams leading case of ambushed police officer. https://t.co/AjTCPnkwAb
[4 weeks ago]
- Colorado @DAGarnett promises to crack down on gun laws to prevent gun violence. https://t.co/dgnsuu2fnv
[1 month ago]
- RT @ManhattanDA: DA Vance joins @TheTakeaway to discuss smartphone encryption and public safety https://t.co/ruhM2tZL3b
[1 month ago]