SAO to publicly post ‘use of force’ investigation case summaries online
BALTIMORE (WBFF) – Under a new policy adopted by Baltimore City State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby, her office will publicly post “use of force” investigation case summaries online any time a Baltimore police officer is suspected of criminally assaulti...
Peters, Heller Introduce the Pet and Women Safety Act
Peters, Heller Introduce the Pet and Women Safety Act Bicameral, Bipartisan Legislation Helps Protect Domestic Violence Victims and Their Pets FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE February 8, 2015 Allison Green (Peters) 202-834-2281 Media@peters.senate.gov Neal...
Prosecutors Try New Tack in Investigating Police Shootings
Moves on how to handle use-of-force cases follow controversies over killings of black men Prosecutors across the country are looking for new ways to handle police use-of-force cases. In Maryland, Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby is pushing...
- RT @APA_CAPP: Day 2 of Huntsville Symposium. APA_CAPP proud training partner. #NCACSympo @APAinc @ProsecutorDave https://t.co/T0c2KUxCVe
[40 mins ago]
- @ProsecutorDave @APAinc @APA_CAPP in Huntsville today https://t.co/Pvk5Tj2ATG
[4 hours ago]
- @APA_CAPP @APAinc @ProsecutorDave proud partners of 33rd Annual International Symposium on Child Abuse https://t.co/M5Q4zUteQQ
[5 hours ago]
- DE and PA DAs and law enforcement to be honored https://t.co/2pcBlKXknV @ProsecutorDave @APAinc
[6 hours ago]
- CA DA meets with AG Sessions https://t.co/MlM3SsCFPw @ProsecutorDave @APAinc
[6 hours ago]