Innovations In Criminal Justice Summit III
The Association of Prosecuting Attorneys (APA), in partnership with the U.S. Department of Justice's Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) and the Center for Court Innovation, kicked off the third Innovations in Criminal Justice Summit in Los Angeles, Califo...
Manhattan DA Cyrus Vance, Jr. Looks To End Nationwide Rape Kit Backlog
In April, Manhattan New York District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance released a Request for Proposals (RFP) soliciting grant applications for the $35 million initiative. Awards amounting up to $2 million will be granted for up to a two-year period. States, ter...
Prosecutors Against Gun Violence Hold Mental Health Summit In Miami
Prosecutors and National Experts from Around the Country Attend Daylong Conference Featuring Panels on Mental Health On Tuesday, members of Prosecutors Against Gun Violence (PAGV) from across the country convened for a summit in Miami focusing on the in...
- For last 5 years ambush attacks #1 cause of felonious deaths of police officers. Google is not helping. http://t.co/DiUaGzkjQ8
[3 hours ago]
- @APAinc was proud to support and congratulates #LorettaLynch on her confirmation as Attorney General of the United States @TheJusticeDept
[4 days ago]
- @DOJBJA Director Denise O’Donnell kicks off Innovations In Criminal Justice Summit III in Los Angeles this morning http://t.co/UDxAqExeEh
[1 week ago]
- Register for Making the Connections: Pet Abuse and Domestic Violence sponsored by @AGMarkHerring @VAActionAlliance http://t.co/pxgm4mhGpI
[1 week ago]
- @ManhattanDA Request for Proposals: Eliminating Rape Kit Backlogs Nationwide http://t.co/L5moDHy8d2
[2 weeks ago]