APA Endorses Nomination of U.S Attorney Loretta Lynch for Attorney General
David LaBahn, President of APA , sent the following letter today addressed to U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley and Ranking Member Patrick Leahy supporting the nomination of Loretta Lynch for Attorney General of the United States. Ly...
APA and BJA Release Latest Edition of Lex Quod Ordo Newsletter
Welcome to the latest edition of Lex Quod Ordo (Law and Order), APA’s quarterly newsletter dedicated to high performance prosecution. This fall has been a busy and productive time at APA, and we look forward to sharing with you our recent projects and su...
Law Enforcement Conference on Combating Animal Fighting
Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring, along with the Association of Prosecuting Attorneys (APA) and the ASPCA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) recently held a law enforcement conference “Combating Animal Fighting” to exami...
- Don’t forget tomorrow is the first webinar of 2015 on Ethics in the profession of prosecution. Register now http://t.co/INbxQ2CBgg
[3 days ago]
- APA endorses nomination of Loretta Lynch for Attorney General of the United States http://t.co/jqgbiwhkZ8
[4 days ago]
- Cuyahoga County Ohio Prosecutor Tim McGinty discussing Rape Kit Testing and Funding Issues http://t.co/nJUHIDW8ra
[1 week ago]
- APA President David LaBahn the Honorable Angela Corey kick off Major County Prosecutors Council meeting http://t.co/0ZOOfqhdMo
[1 week ago]
- RT @TheIACP: JUST RELEASED: Report from Nat’l Summit on Community-Police Relations http://t.co/tzu2tb1CPB
[2 weeks ago]