Smart Policing Initiative Webinar: Using Randomized Controlled Trials in Criminal Justice
On June 8, 2016, from 2:00-3:30 pm eastern, the Smart Policing Initiative will present a webinar on “Using Randomized Controlled Trials in Criminal Justice.” This webinar will be presented by Dr. Gipsy Escobar, Director of Research at Measures...
20 Communities Receive MacArthur Support To Reduce Jail Populations, Improve Local Justice Systems, And Model Reforms For The Nation
Chicago, IL, April 13, 2016 – The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation today announced nearly $25 million in support for ambitious plans to create fairer, more effective local justice systems across the country. The Foundation is awarding 11 jur...
Final Fridays Webinar: Measures for Justice
Please join us on Friday April 29th at 3:00 P.M. EST for a thought-provoking presentation on Measures for Justice, the first attempt to initiate and implement a series of performance measures to assess and compare the entire criminal justice process from b...
- RT @ManhattanDA: Arrests for low-level violations are down almost 80% in Manhattan since our Summons Initiative began— https://t.co/QsAQUrh…
[4 days ago]
- Unanimous @USSupremeCourt decision says delay in sentencing doesn’t violate Constitutions right to a speedy trial.
[1 week ago]
- This week we honor the service and sacrifice of law enforcement officers across the nation. #policeweek https://t.co/6iz1ARLk1n
[2 weeks ago]
- APA board member @ManhattanDA working with Congress to diminish encryption during criminal investigations. https://t.co/2Vkg6Le9pm
[2 weeks ago]
- RT @BJALEFG: David LaBahn @ProsecutorDave with Association of Prosecuting Attorneys @apainc presents at #BJALEFG meeting @BJA https://t.co/…
[3 weeks ago]