February Webinar: “Officer, Why Did you Shoot my Dog?”
Please join us on February 26th at 3pm est. for a presentation featuring law enforcement and animal justice stakeholders who will discuss the complexities of officer involved shootings of canines. These incidents are generating more and more media attentio...
Handling the High Profile Case: Ethical Considerations
Please join us on January 29 at 3 p.m. EST for our first Final Fridays Webinar of 2016. This ethics presentation by Assistant State Attorney, Bernie de la Rionda, of the Fourth Judicial Circuit of Florida focuses on dealing with the high profile criminal c...
FACT SHEET: New Executive Actions to Reduce Gun Violence and Make Our Communities Safer
THE WHITE HOUSE Office of the Press Secretary FACT SHEET: New Executive Actions to Reduce Gun Violence and Make Our Communities Safer Gun violence has taken a heartbreaking toll on too many communities across the country. Over the past decade in Ame...
- Santa Barbara County California DA’s Office human trafficking team holding perpetrators accountable. https://t.co/aBgfsRO40O
[3 days ago]
- RT @ManhattanDA: Virginia @AGMarkHerring announces plan to test 2,000 rape kits with $1.4M grant from the Manhattan DA’s Office. https://t.…
[3 days ago]
- @POTUS bans the use of solitary confinement in federal prisons for juvenile offenders. https://t.co/dBCMM9U2Nq
[2 weeks ago]
- Darcel Clark makes history as New York’s first African-American Female District Attorney #BronxDistrictAttorney https://t.co/nfR0mHXoAD
[3 weeks ago]
- APA Board Member @Philly_DAsOfc @DASethWilliams leading case of ambushed police officer. https://t.co/AjTCPnkwAb
[1 month ago]