Prosecutors Against Gun Violence Hold Mental Health Summit In Miami
Prosecutors and National Experts from Around the Country Attend Daylong Conference Featuring Panels on Mental Health On Tuesday, members of Prosecutors Against Gun Violence (PAGV) from across the country convened for a summit in Miami focusing on the in...
Criminal Justice Groups Support Risk-Needs Assessments
The Association of Prosecuting Attorneys recently added its support to the following statement about the utility of risk-needs assessments released by the American Probation and Parole Association and further supported by a number of other leading national...
APA Lex Canis Newsletter
APA has released the latest Lex Canis newsletter, a quarterly publication supported by the Animal Welfare Institute, outlining the latest news and activity of the National Animal Cruelty and Fighting Initiative for the Prevention and Reduction of Violent C...
- APA President @ProsecutorDave to take part in #BipartisanSummit on #CJReform Thursday March 26 http://t.co/dGSFa4lfxR
[4 days ago]
- RT @ProsecutorDave: In Miami for the #PAGVMiami.There has to be a better way to handle the intersection of Mental Health/Criminal Justice h…
[5 days ago]
- @APAinc recently signed statement from @APPAinfo and other partners about the utility of risk-needs assessments http://t.co/7pguF8ol6G
[1 week ago]
- RT @ProsecutorDave: At Pretrial Meeting in NYC listening to Jeremy Travis and Anne Milgram. #Pretrial http://t.co/23hu4g9inT
[2 weeks ago]
- Registration NOW open for @APAinc @DOJBJA @courtinnovation Innovations In Criminal Justice III April 20-21 http://t.co/oWiq5mc5gQ
[2 weeks ago]