NEW SOLICITATION ANNOUNCEMENT: National Institute of Justice
W.E.B. Du Bois Program of Research on Race and Crime FY2017 Application Deadline: March 31, 2017 Funding: Up to $3 million for multiple grant awards under two categories Solicitation: https://www.nij.gov/funding/Documents/solicitations/NIJ-...
Byko: Should drug dealers be charged with homicide?
--January 5th, 2017-- When Michael Untermeyer announced his candidacy for District Attorney - something he has done before - he said something he had not said before, something attention-getting. He wants to file homicide charges against heroin deale...
Toomey Bill Targeting Heinous Forms of Animal Abuse Clears Senate
Washington, D.C. - Last week, the Senate unanimously agreed to Sen. Pat Toomey's (R-Pa.) bipartisan bill, the Prevent Animal Cruelty and Torture (PACT) Act. The PACT Act would outlaw a heinous form of animal abuse known as 'crushing,' where deranged indivi...
- New Alabama DA makes history
https://t.co/h4Epsat0Qd @APAinc @ProsecutorDave
[5 hours ago]
- RT @ProsecutorDave: Prosecutors overwhelmed by child abuse reports | Local News | https://t.co/GHpVefvw5d @APAinc @OJPOJJDP https://t.co/c…
[7 hours ago]
- Great partners @EBRDA @APAinc @ProsecutorDave #teamwork https://t.co/exrQmt2crj
[4 days ago]
- a 46% reduction in homicides since 2012 for @BRPD https://t.co/X27CZRm3QM
@EBRDA @ProsecutorDave @APAinc #smartpolicing
[4 days ago]
- RT @ProsecutorDave: How the Anchorage district attorney’s office is doing more with less | KTVA 11 @APAinc https://t.co/1oDHGB2UbT
[5 days ago]