Criminal (In)Justice Podcast: David LaBahn’s Interview
"Police have endured harsh public scrutiny over use of force cases, but prosecutors have also taken heat for choosing not to pursue cases when civilians are shot by police. Older, more traditional prosecutorial professional organizations, such as...
North shore DA’s office taking more aggressive approach to domestic violence
When Assistant District Attorney Jo Heller calls a domestic violence victim in St. Tammany Parish, she often encounters anger and hostility, reactions that make the victim's cooperation on the witness stand seem unlikely. But Heller, who was hired by 22...
Westport animal advocates continue push for special prosecution unit
WESTPORT — The town’s animal rights activists clapped in unison when selectmen voted unanimously on last week to support their push for the Bristol County District Attorney’s office to create a special animal abuse unit. The district attorne...
- New Prosecutor Position Takes Aim at Quality of Life Crimes https://t.co/T4rQvP7qfB @ProsecutorDave
[27 mins ago]
- Tomorrow in Baton Rouge…2018 MCPC Winter Meeting @EBRDA hosting with @KathyFndzRundle @DanSatterberg… https://t.co/tn7jIdEYtS
[17 hours ago]
- In Nevada-Renewed warning issued about court-related phone scam https://t.co/yZ5tKgueAo @ProsecutorDave
[23 hours ago]
- In NJ-https://t.co/2raB7Qpw3L @ProsecutorDave
[24 hours ago]
- RT @ManhattanDA: The #ChildVictimsAct reflects what we know about child sexual assault today — it can take a long time for someone to be re…
[2 days ago]