APA is working in collaboration with the Stanton Foundation to promote the welfare of dogs and strengthen the human/dog bond by holding animal abusers fully accountable for their actions. APA is now accepting funding requests to cover appropriate costs related to dog abuse cases. Read more below.
Access the state-by-state summary library for animal abuse prosecution laws at the link below.
Other topics include:
- Hoarding and Mental Health
- Remote Orders of Protection in Criminal and Civil Cases Involving IPV and Animal Abuse
- Jury Selection and Voir Dire in Animal Abuse Cases
- Animal Cruelty Investigations in the Digital Age
- Having a Peer Support Program
- Exotics and the Law
- Social Workers in Animal Cruelty Cases
To access our full animal cruelty prosecution webinar library, log into the APA Memberclicks portal linked below.
Not a member? Click the link below to learn more about the benefits of APA membership, including access to a robust training library for prosecutors and prosecution teams.