Misdemeanor/Level 6 Deputy Prosecutor
Interested in representing the people of Marion County? The Marion County Prosecutor’s Office, led by Prosecutor Ryan Mears, is new expectations in the criminal justice process, and is committed to a fair and equitable system. As prosecutor’s, we strive to have a positive impact on the community and speak up for those who would not otherwise have a voice.
The Marion County Prosecutor’s Office is the largest Prosecutor’s Office in the State of Indiana. The Trial Court Division prosecutes more than 29,000 cases annually and prosecutes more than 1 in 5 jury trials in the State. The office is seeking individuals from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about seeking justice on behalf of ALL citizens and making OUR community a safer place to live.
Benefits and Compensation:
• Representing the people of Marion County by having a positive impact on the community.
• $61,500 minimum starting salary.
• Access to a FREE workout facility on site.
\• Opportunity to work remotely one day per week.
• Close proximity to the City Market and other local attractions.
• Volunteer Opportunities. • Bike room onsite (card access controlled).
• The opportunity to participate in the Student Loan Assistance Program.
• Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including medical insurance, benefit leave and paid holidays, and annuity savings account through the Public Employees Retirement Fund (PERF).
• The ability to qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
• Working for an office that doesn’t just talk about promoting a diverse work environment but demonstrates it through our actions by having a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Council.
It is the policy of the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. We seek to recruit talented employees representing diverse backgrounds and perspectives to serve as advocates for our community, and we invite all qualified applicants to apply. No person is to be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or veteran status.
If you would like to join our team of skilled prosecutors, all working toward the same goal of making Marion County a safer place to reside and ensuring justice is served for all, please submit a resume and cover letter to Celita Scott, Chief Counsel, to firstname.lastname@example.org.