Association of Prosecuting Attorneys
Exciting opportunity for a communications/multimedia intern. The ideal candidate will be able to handle diverse writing, editing and graphic design assignments for a dedicated and policy-involved nonprofit organization . You will be responsible for supporting the creation of content for various articles as well as the design of various publications for print and online distribution. You will also assist with maintaining promotional materials websites and potentially video content. Other duties may include maintaining databases; supporting proposal efforts, including some editing and providing some market research assistance.
- Support the Creative Department in creation of content for for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, website, blog, and social media accounts ( e.g ., Facebook and Twitter).
- Support efforts for tracking business opportunities using a variety of internal and external tools.
- Assist with updating web content, and ensure brand compliance.
- Establish and maintain electronic and physical inventory of marketing materials, including promotional items, brochures, posters, signage, etc.
- Review and maintain company information databases and subscriptions to procurement/contract services.
- Support the development and publishing of company publications and news releases.
- Support internal marketing and business development meetings. Responsibilities may include meeting scheduling, agenda preparation, read-ahead material dissemination, meeting minutes, etc.
- Provide assistance with the coordination and overall planning and execution of tradeshows and marketing events.
- Support other business development and marketing communications needs as required.
- Education: Junior, Senior or Graduate student with a major in communications, graphic design, web design, marketing, or related field. Recent college graduates welcome.
- Experience: Experience working in communications or on web-related projects for school or professional environment
Skills: Strong organizational skills. Strong communications and writing skills. An attention to detail a must! Ability to work in a fast paced environment with short turnaround times. Ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously. Ability to operate independently and communicate effectively. Advanced word processing and spreadsheet computer skills using Microsoft Word and Excel. Practical experience with graphic software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, etc. Some experience with WordPress or other content management systems is a plus. Some local travel may be required.
Please submit resumes to humanresources@APAinc.org